vvvvvvv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:14 AM

hello,

i saw in some server there are so many players have double account or more

and i think it's one of a cheat way even it's not use any third party tools

in the server should be a Game Master that give warning to anyone that suspect have double account or more, and 'the double or more' should be banned if they still run the game in double account, they should choose only one character otherwise the other account is must be delete by Game Master/Admin.

• unnie likes this

#2 iMocZ

iMocZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

Hello,

You can only have 1 account, in 1 server, for 1 person. It is the rule.

If you know people that have 1 or more accounts you can report by support system:

Support.herozerogame.com

Greetings :D

• unnie likes this

#3 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • World:AP1

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:45 AM

Hello,

You can only have 1 account, in 1 server, for 1 person. It is the rule.

If you know people that have 1 or more accounts you can report by support system:

Support.herozerogame.com

Greetings :D

Hello! I wish to take this chance to make this extremely clear for everybody. 1 hero on 1 server. Period. 

However, like iMocZ said, please use the "Report player" without fear, at

http://support.herozerogame.com/

Supervisor - Team HZ.AsiaPacific

Trouble with the game? - Contact Game Support!

#4 vvvvvvv

vvvvvvv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:25 AM

now my question is

HOW TO TRACK it?? :( some will excuse about they have double account if we don't have prove

because

someone can have 3-5 facebook account --> someone can create 3-5 heroes character --> they can play on the same time with different browsers

other case

someone can have 3-5 different email account --->someone can create 3-5 heroes character -->  they can play on the same time with different browsers

any other ideas?

#5 superbejo

superbejo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAP1

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:56 AM

what the consequences if player have double account or more? i mean 1 person have more than 1 account?

#6 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:44 PM

what the consequences if player have double account or more? i mean 1 person have more than 1 account?

At the moment HZ staff are not looking for double accounts. However if they are reported to support what will happen is that all the multi-accounts will be suspended. You will then be able to choose one to be re-opend but only one. If you've invested time or donuts into more than one account that will have been wasted. Players would be better advised to focus all their time, donuts, energy etc on one character to make it as strong as possible. 

#7 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:54 PM

now my question is

HOW TO TRACK it?? :( some will excuse about they have double account if we don't have prove

because

someone can have 3-5 facebook account --> someone can create 3-5 heroes character --> they can play on the same time with different browsers

other case

someone can have 3-5 different email account --->someone can create 3-5 heroes character -->  they can play on the same time with different browsers

any other ideas?

It is extremely hard to evade our process of revealing the evidence for multi-accounting, so don't try  ;)

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

#8 BraveHeart

BraveHeart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:46 PM

actually having a multi account is very effective for starting players just like me. to mentain the posture of the game and if you are wrong in the other account then you can change the other account in.. no time at all :D .. just like that.

346oxu1.png

We Must Be Brave 

For We Are the Future

#9 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

actually having a multi account is very effective for starting players just like me. to mentain the posture of the game and if you are wrong in the other account then you can change the other account in.. no time at all :D .. just like that.

It is cheating, pure and simple. If you break the game rules and run more than one account to give you an edge over another player who is following the rules then you are cheating. 

It is a breach of the game rules which you agreed to abide by when you signed up to the game. No excuses. No ifs no buts.  

If you are running more than one account then what you should do is notify support now and let them know which account you wish to keep, so the other can be shut down. 

• unnie likes this

#10 BraveHeart

BraveHeart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:41 AM

It is cheating, pure and simple. If you break the game rules and run more than one account to give you an edge over another player who is following the rules then you are cheating. 

It is a breach of the game rules which you agreed to abide by when you signed up to the game. No excuses. No ifs no buts.  

If you are running more than one account then what you should do is notify support now and let them know which account you wish to keep, so the other can be shut down. 

owh i think cheating is when your making a hack or cheat (device) that will bring your donut or money very much more than extreme VIP players or even moderators.. actually for me thats cheating. having multi accounts is not a cheat. why? because if you have multi accounts your are still obeying the rules of the game actually nothing is changed ? so why is it considered cheating? and one thing the rules of the game is not that hard really and can only be classified by simple people thao.. (i like that).. Another problem if you have an multi account. actually if there is  an Game Moderator online there must be a ban/spam or any guide violations that a Game Moderator can access also to the game.. (You must not rely only in the forum for reports because very small amount of players are here everyday than on the game :D .. i know its hard to track it .. (i experienced that) but atlaest i shared my opinion :D.

346oxu1.png

We Must Be Brave 

For We Are the Future

#11 Zagarth

Zagarth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:20 AM

The Game Rules (TOS) doesn't allow the multi-acconts. So, if you use this kind of cheat you shall banned from the game.

Extract from a famous online encyclopaedia: "Cheating is the getting of reward for ability by dishonest means or finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation."

Enjoy  ;)

• unnie and PostmodernPugilist like this

#12 BraveHeart

BraveHeart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:26 AM

See Finding An Easy Way out of an unpleasant situation. Actually multi account is an advantage to the game really if you have 1$ per player and 1 player have 5 accounts then you have 5$ ahahah .. just like that really :D..

346oxu1.png

We Must Be Brave 

For We Are the Future

#13 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:56 PM

owh i think cheating is when your making a hack or cheat (device) that will bring your donut or money very much more than extreme VIP players or even moderators.. actually for me thats cheating. having multi accounts is not a cheat. why? because if you have multi accounts your are still obeying the rules of the game actually nothing is changed ? so why is it considered cheating? and one thing the rules of the game is not that hard really and can only be classified by simple people thao.. (i like that).. Another problem if you have an multi account. actually if there is  an Game Moderator online there must be a ban/spam or any guide violations that a Game Moderator can access also to the game.. (You must not rely only in the forum for reports because very small amount of players are here everyday than on the game  :D .. i know its hard to track it .. (i experienced that) but atlaest i shared my opinion  :D.

OK Very simply. IF you have a multi-account you are in breach of the game rules. It states it quite clearly in the game rules that multi-accounts are banned. This is not up for debate. They are banned.  Every answer from the moderators in this thread has made it clear that having a multi-account is a breach of game rules. I don't know what you are finding so hard to understand. 

We do not need to rely on reports through the forum of multi-accounts as most players report multis and other breaches of game rules through the game support system. Nor do we need to personally go looking as our players are generally vigilant. 

See Finding An Easy Way out of an unpleasant situation. Actually multi account is an advantage to the game really if you have 1$ per player and 1 player have 5 accounts then you have 5$ ahahah .. just like that really :D..

I can assure you that the game developers have taken this into consideration when working out the economics of this game. 

It will not do you much good to spend $1 per account if four of those accounts are going to be shut down when they are reported/discovered. 

I am not sure at this point whether you are genuinely unable to understand that the rules are what they are or whether you are trolling. I lean towards the latter.  

#14 TuanWijaya

TuanWijaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

HeroZeroTeam actually been good, with no direct check / control directly, they are waiting for a report from the players on the occurrence of some irregularities rules

ToS
Playata GmbH points out that monitoring all the content submitted by the users is impossible. However, random tests are performed and the users can also report the violations of others. Playata GmbH shall then conduct a review as soon as possible and, if Necessary, edit or delete the contents.

But I think the rules are the rules that must be obeyed

§11 Sanctions and Termination without Notice / Exclusion from the Game

#15 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:36 PM

To quote Raiden...

"Finally... one of them has understood..."

• unnie likes this

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...

Game SupportPosted Image

#16 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 01 March 2015 - 09:49 PM

HeroZeroTeam actually been good, with no direct check / control directly, they are waiting for a report from the players on the occurrence of some irregularities rules

ToS
Playata GmbH points out that monitoring all the content submitted by the users is impossible. However, random tests are performed and the users can also report the violations of others. Playata GmbH shall then conduct a review as soon as possible and, if Necessary, edit or delete the contents.

But I think the rules are the rules that must be obeyed

§11 Sanctions and Termination without Notice / Exclusion from the Game

Spot on. dear friend. So - it's cheating.

For the game, or the ones making the money out of the game? The game = the community, so no, not good for the game.
  • PostmodernPugilist likes this

#17 BraveHeart

BraveHeart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

OK Very simply. IF you have a multi-account you are in breach of the game rules. It states it quite clearly in the game rules that multi-accounts are banned. This is not up for debate. They are banned.  Every answer from the moderators in this thread has made it clear that having a multi-account is a breach of game rules. I don't know what you are finding so hard to understand. 

We do not need to rely on reports through the forum of multi-accounts as most players report multis and other breaches of game rules through the game support system. Nor do we need to personally go looking as our players are generally vigilant. 

I can assure you that the game developers have taken this into consideration when working out the economics of this game. 

It will not do you much good to spend $1 per account if four of those accounts are going to be shut down when they are reported/discovered. 

I am not sure at this point whether you are genuinely unable to understand that the rules are what they are or whether you are trolling. I lean towards the latter.  

Im not trolling lol. im just making a statement here. what i understand is as you said "the support team must know if there is a mutli account or not.." but how can they know if people dont even report.. i asure you they wont. why? they have other accounts too or they dont know who. and they said that its hard to track right? so my question is how can the support team know they have multi accounts if nobody reports and how would the game be safe if game moderators dont know how to track them?? if their cheating or not.??

346oxu1.png

We Must Be Brave 

For We Are the Future

#18 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:18 PM

It would be a nearly impossible task for just us few moderators and administrators to physically check each and every account extant on this many servers...

However... random spot checks are made, and reports made to support and/or by PM to moderators are investigated.

When any form of detectable cheating is found, it is dealt with under the rules which, as players, we all agreed to in order to gain access to the game.

Rest assured that any reports CAN be, and are, followed through upon, and those we find by other methods are properly dealt with as well. 

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...

Game SupportPosted Image

#19 BraveHeart

BraveHeart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:16 PM

It would be a nearly impossible task for just us few moderators and administrators to physically check each and every account extant on this many servers...

However... random spot checks are made, and reports made to support and/or by PM to moderators are investigated.

When any form of detectable cheating is found, it is dealt with under the rules which, as players, we all agreed to in order to gain access to the game.

Rest assured that any reports CAN be, and are, followed through upon, and those we find by other methods are properly dealt with as well. 

nearly imposible? isnt there a IP tracker on the support team to track the players that are cheating?

346oxu1.png

We Must Be Brave 

For We Are the Future

#20 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:22 PM

This is a non-negotiable issue, period.

• PostmodernPugilist and TuanWijaya like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users