6 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.E

Mr.E

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • World:AP1

Posted 11 March 2016 - 03:16 AM

I am really confused. I fought somebody today in a duel and I lost. I'm not mad that I lost (it is a natural thing), I am concerned though. He is a level 59 hero with close to almost 1000 skill point in all stats. Is that even remotely possible? According to the player, he only started on 3/10/15. So, is it possible?

And in case you're wondering what the stats are:

Strength: 1003

Stamina: 933

Brain: 1006 

Intuition: 1023

Edited by Mr.E, 11 March 2016 - 03:23 AM.

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 07:36 AM

If he's fully concentrated on 1) buying items that boost his stats & 2) spending coins on his stats, then it's barely possible...

3-10-15 is about a year ago

he'd have to belong to a nearly fully expanded team, and concentrate on only coin missions and special missions and villains, and he'd have to set up to work every minute possible... and he'd have to sell every scrap he gets that doesn't better his stats, but it is possible...

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...

Game SupportPosted Image

#3 Mr.E

Mr.E

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:21 AM

But then how would he get the money? I mean, even IF he goes for only the money missions, he still gets XP for that. He isn't on a fully upgraded team last I checked. It just seems so unlikely that he can get that much stat even if buys and trains for it. 

But... maybe you're right. Ugh, it just shocked at how random that was. Thanks for the quick reply!

P.S. When do you think the next event/villain would pop up? Because I'm really looking forward to that

#4 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:46 AM

By doing training and forgetting about missions - yes, it is very possible. Some players do this.

Supervisor - Team HZ.AsiaPacific

Trouble with the game? - Contact Game Support!

#5 npe

npe

Duke of Buckingham

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 01:49 PM

From my experience the reason some players do this is because in team fights the standard and default order is lower levels fight first, so if you have a low-level player in the middle somewhere that has the stats of a high level then they will beat a lot of the lower level opponents out of the way.

#6 Mr.E

Mr.E

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 02:27 PM

That.... actually makes sense. Wow. It's just really rare, because I'm level 55 and he has at least a 1k lead on me. It just shocked me how someone could stick it out for so long.

But still, that's kinda hard isn't it? Even if you only choose money missions, they still have exp.

#7 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:02 PM

As Npe explained, if you do every training possible, go mostly for coin missions, sell all unused equipment, and spend every coin you get to buy upgraded equipment or directly spend it on stats, it would be possible...

some people have more time than others, or more money to buy donuts, and are willing to spend them...

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...

Game SupportPosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users