• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Team:Sυιcιdε Sqυαd
  • World:AP1
  • Character:SlyMenace

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:46 PM

hello,

i have only been playing this game for over a week now and i am really enjoying, that being said some of these suggestions are coming without being completely aware of whether any are already in play

PvP- Im guessing honor is a fixed rank but in regards to league, does the champion tier reset to (x) medals at the end of a PvP season? could make PvP a bit more competitive?

world chat- doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on in game for new players, might make for better ways to network, find a team and recruit players.. there probably will be some smack talk and spamming. with a few chat moderators with muting abilities, things can be kept under control

apprentice/mentor system- an in game feature maybe? where the mentors basically spend some time teaching newbies how to play, what to do and what not to do. both of which are rewarded when certain accolades are met

villains- I have only seen one villain since I have started playing, not sure if its because i haven't unlocked a lot of areas only being level 54 on top of which only lasted about an hour and a half. maybe a 24 hour villain which doesn't die at any point of the event? gives players a better chance of getting involved and adjust reward tiers to match the increase

also being so late into this server, was curious as to whether its possible to catch up? I'm not talking about being a top player overnight. but more so if its possible for a late bloomer to ever be a competitive force at any point without everyone good quitting the game? :laugh:

thanks and hope this is somewhat helpful

#2 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Gravedad Zero
  • Character:LevelHunter

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:15 PM

Your league points won't be reset, like your honor. As I know it, a world chat wouldn't be good, because a lot of people on AP1 are enemies. I could say you a lot of examples. Normally you don't need ''mentors'' ,because the game describes itself very good.

There are a lot of villains, e.g. yesterday there were 2 villains within 30 minutes (really weird, I've never seen this before)

Tips for catching up with the best players:
- The MOST important thing - do all your train units!
-play as much energy as you can
-fight as much as you can
-join a good team
Posted Image

#3 Rheebles

Rheebles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:27 AM

Would agree with Sly Menace. Based on other similar games I've played his suggestions are valid and would bring more true competition to the game. At the moment I'd have to agree that it's basically impossible for any new players to catch those that have been playing for a while. This is not the case with other PVP games currently available which does not exactly encourage spending on this game.

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:01 AM

Thanks for the suggestions, Sly... they have been passed to those who can best evaluate them and possibly implement them...

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...

Game SupportPosted Image

#5 Sly Menace

Sly Menace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Team:Sυιcιdε Sqυαd
  • Character:SlyMenace

Posted 20 July 2016 - 07:13 AM

yes LH, i understand some players would be "enemies". the only things that regenerates throughout the day other than special mission attempts are the PvP attempts. I wouldn't expect everybody fight and be friends about it later. its part of the game and competitive nature of PvP games

I am guessing you've been playing for a couple years, therefore the game does seem very self explanatory. from a newbie perspective it might be a little different to yours

the mentoring feature would be more so to get experienced players involved with new players rather than expect them to figure things out for themselves. and give new players something to work towards rather than let them decide if they want to play long enough to rank in honor/league tourneys

thanks for your support Rheebles (grin)

and thanks for passing on Angelica. great avatar by the way (inlove)

• AngelicaSynn likes this

#6 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:59 PM

Thanks Sly... I've been known to help people out with Avatar pics and with forum signature pics occasionally...

Any help needed with that, just PM me...

any in-game issues, just click the Game Support link in my sig to start a ticket...

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...

Game SupportPosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users