• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Gravedad Zero
  • World:AP1
  • Character:LevelHunter

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:36 AM

Here is a new interview, todays subject is the forum moderator JacetheMindsculptorBeleren. Have fun!

-Hi there! Could you tell us your name and when you started playing Hero Zero, and on what server(s)?

-My name is JacetheMindsculptorBelere and that is my ap servers name. On the uk servers I go by Cricks5 and on the Us servers I go by Patoootie. I began playing in 2014 on the uk server, last year I began on the uk server and I created this account last month.

-How did you start playing Hero Zero?

-In 2014, there was a mass exodus ogf gamers from a dying game. I fought to the end to save that game but when it died I came here along with too many players from there upon the recommendation of AngelicaSynn herself.

-Do you remember the day you start playing Hero Zero?

-Summer 2014. Exact day you ask? Too many power outages or not logging in fast enough to earn myself more days played then 365 on my Patootie account makes that unanswerable.

-Where does your pseudonym a.k.a. nickname originate from?

-Very clever question mortal.

On the ap server and on the ap/us/uk forums, JacetheMindsculptorBelere (Jace the Mindsculptor Beleren) is/was an infamous rp character I used for chaotic trickery good and evil as a villain for a long time until I stunned everyone but AngelicaSynn and FumaHanzo by revealing he was a good character undercover as evil the whole time. They of course already knew. The character is named literally after the Magic the Gathering planeswalker card version of the same name.

On the us server Patootie was the name FumaHanzo himself asked me to use and I have honored him with it ever since but I am nor was I ever played by him in HeroZero.

On the Uk server, Cricks5 is my game name and that is an id I created for myself online beginning in 1999 while in high school. As a result any time you look up Cricks5 on the Internet there is a very high chance that's me still.

-What do you like the most in the game, and what do you like the least?

-I like the least the fact that when events are going on there is not a way to keep only the missions listed that reward you so you can progress in the event. I like most that how you post in the forums does not make you a target for players in the game servers to attack you daily.

-What is the most successful thing you have in Hero Zero?

-Currently, a lvl 30 Mascot.

-Do you want to achieve something specifically in your career as a hero?

-Help players understand that those who run the forums are not gods but are actual mortal gamers.

-Is there any special moment in your career as a hero you would like to share with us?

-First time I learned you had to run through certain missions multiple times to progress in the achievements earned for those missions. Then I knew this game would last a long time (hopefully.)

-Have there been any moments when you thought of quitting the game?

-Yes originally when back in the day I found out how strict the then admins/moderators in the forums were on fanfiction being written.

-What made you go on?

-The belief that forum freedom should apply to all players and not just those who are on the support teams.

-What is the most strange, funny or in your opinion the best name you have named a pet?

You may also tell us if you think somebody else has named their pet in some funny and good way.

-Non HeroZero non Mascot name: Jaegarjumi. I'll reveal more about this beautiful panther heroine turned villainous pet in the future on the forums.

-What's your favorite sidekick, and what are your favorite abilities for it?

-Slimer and Constant Dripping. Makes me feel great when I know that even if I lose a team, gang, duel or league fight the opponents must replace outfits from the slime.

-In Hero Zero, friendships are very important. You probably have a lot of friends in the game. Who are your closest friends and how did you meet them?

-I met AngelicaSynn and FumaHanzo actually in 2012 in a game we were in before HeroZero. Excellent rpers and gamers.

-Is there any player you look up to, that you admire? And if so, who is it and why?

- I look up to and admire every single current and ex admin and moderator for having the courage to choose to run the forums.

-What is your advice to newbies?

-Stockpile donuts until you can unlock Multitasking. The game is better played with ads turned off even if you do not pay for donuts rather then have Flash ruining your fights.

Who is your favorite hero outside the game? Why? (e.g. Batman, Super-Man)

That would be myself as I explained earlier.

-Would you like to send a message to the community of Hero Zero?

-Roleplayers are welcome to write in the forums. Fan art appreciated too.

-Describe HZ in three words.

-Hardfighting, highflying, storybased.

-Do you want to talk a little bit about yourself, about your life when you are not working as a hero?

-Glad you asked.

Away from the forums I am a Facebook Page Owner and admin, highly experienced fanfiction based roleplayer as half my life I have been roleplaying online. I play Magic the Gathering offline and have since 1999. I have won one tournament (Extended Vampires vs Infect), come in second in one Draft and in another Extended tournmament. I also am an anime lover.

-Have you ever won a weekly tournament? In what category? Was it worth the effort?

-Top ten team as one of my alts (no longer.) Yes very much.

Thank you for your opinions and insights. This is LevelHunter, signing off.

• JacetheMindsculptorBeleren, Conso and niveK like this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users