• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Gravedad Zero
  • World:AP1
  • Character:LevelHunter

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:25 PM

LH: Hello everybody! Today we have the opportunity to talk to Teddy, one of the top players on AP1.

b28f131e02654e73ba9a23fae7e0f6f2.png

Teddy: Hey guys and gals
First of all I wanna thank you for the invitation and the opportunity to talk about my character and the game!

LH: You are very welcome, here's your first question: How did you start playing Hero Zero? Advertisements, maybe because of a friends recommendation?

Teddy: Oh, actually I started playing Hero Zero during my studies. I was sitting in a lecture and got absolutely bored, so I decided to look for a new browsergame. I hit the browsergame ranking list and HZ was ranked 3rd or 4th!

LH: That's interesting. Here's your next question: Do you remember the day you start playing Hero Zero?

Teddy: That day is almost two years ago ^^ but I remember pretty well.
I had absolutely no idea what to do!

LH: Seems that you found out how to play the game :). Here's your third question: Where does your pseudonym a.k.a. nickname originate from?

Teddy: Ted/Teddy is one of the funniest characters in my favorite TV series
I am not that fancy, so I just picked his pseudonym.

LH: Oh really? That could be Ted Mosby! :D
Let's go ahead: What do you like the most in the game, and what do you like the least?

Teddy: I really appreciate that your progress persists all time long.
In most games you are endangered to lose all your improvements by attacks but not in this game ;)
On the other hand it´s a pity the app doesn´t work properly! I wish the support could solve the remaining problems.

LH: I'm sure that they'll do that! ;)
What is the most successful thing you have in Hero Zero?
Teddy: The most successful? I think those steps depand on your hero and your progress.
In the beginning, I remember, I wanted to reach Top 100 and join a Top 5 team. Today I am a Top 5 player and in addition I am advisor in the best team on AP1! That´s pretty awesome!

663830ddfa304c8292528093be841b1c.png

79fcc4c27d0d4959949ac10f8f5a966e.png
LH: I really need to say that I totally agree with you! Our team is awesome and I am happy that we are mates! Back to the interview, here's the next question: Do you want to achieve something specifically in your career as a hero?
Teddy: I do. I want to displace the current number 1^^ Striker is on top of he ranking list for too long, I guess

LH: That's a good plan, but you still have a loooooong way to go. Good luck anyway! ;)
You are one of the top players of Hero Zero. What is the secret of your success?

Teddy: It´s all about persistence! Just keep going, be active and log in regulary.

LH: I totally agree, back to the interview: Have there been any moments when you thought of quitting the game? What made you go on?

Teddy: I thought about quitting, when I started work. But I am still here! Just had to adjust my daily schedule.

LH: I'm happy that you are still here. :) What is the most strange, funny or in your opinion the best name you have named a pet? You may also tell us if you think somebody else has named their pet in some funny and good way.

Teddy: Sorry, I am absolutely not into naming pets. I haven´t changed any name yet. And to be honest, I don´t even look at the pet´s names of other players^^

LH: Ohhh, that's so sad! Another question about sidekicks: What‘s your favorite sidekick, and what are your favorite abilities for it?

Teddy: Every sidekick has its own key benefits. But the ones I like the most are SmartGuy and FourEyes!

LH: Is there any player you look up to, that you admire? And if so, who is it and why?

Teddy: When I started playing, there has been a triple of super good players on top of the ranking list! Now only one player of this triple is left (Striker). I appreciate the extreme continuance of this player. In addition there is another hero with exactly the same attitudes. ENTERxSANDxMAN has been the first player on AP1 to reach level 400!! That´s amazing.

LH: I agree, but we know of at least one person why they (need to) left the game. Teddy, I'm really curious to know what your advice to newbies is!

Teddy: Ok fellows listen! Please try to go up the ranking list step by step!! Don´t join the game and apply in the top 3 teams! It´s all about prestige and your hero name is all you have! No second chance.

LH: Would you like to share with us the secret of your success?

Teddy: Be a pupil or a student. You will have plenty of time to succeed in this game!

LH: That was a short answer! But as we all know, brevity is the soul of wit. The interview is about to end, here are the last questions: Who is your favorite hero outside the game? Why? (e.g. Batman, Super-Man)

Teddy: Actually I am going with Deadpool. He doesn´t care about rules and is always up for a joke.

LH: Would you like to send a message to the community of Hero Zero?

Teddy: Time to make the chimi-fuckin´-changas! (guess the quote)

LH: That's out of Deadpool! That wasn't really difficult :D. Describe HZ in three words.

Teddy: Fight by yourself!

LH: Let me note that, please. Unfortunately this is the last question: Have you ever won a weekly tournament? In what category? Was it worth the effort?

Teddy: I have won the experience tournament by accident. I finished all my heroic deeds and got more than a million xp within 1 minute^^
And I have won the honor tournament couple of times…
In my opinion it´s not worth^^ a lot of people get angry if you attack them!

LH: That's why I ignore all of them! Teddy I need to say, it was a really really really nice interview, we've all enjoyed getting your insights into the game. Thank you!

Teddy: Best regards and stay calm!

LH: Thank you, to you, too. This is LevelHunter signing off! ;)
  • AngelicaSynn and Conso like this
Posted Image

#2 Teddy

Teddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • World:AP1

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:33 AM

Thank you very much for the interview!

Please note the current Ranking List of AP1^^

• AngelicaSynn, LevelHunter, RossLeno and 2 others like this

Bismarck biss Mark, bis Mark Bismarck biss!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users