• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:15 PM

if multi account is like a disease, we should know the cause
1.Donuts
2.Show Up

@Donuts,
most of players will agree that donuts is suppose to be free, instead it should buy.
the way to get free donuts:
1. reward from heroic deed
2. free donuts through 'earn donuts'
3. buy
4. invite some friend, when friend reach level 30 free donuts will be added ---> and this is the hole to create multi accounts
5. winning the weekly tournament ---> the hole is on honor tournament
    the one who create multi accounts will set up his/her heroes in different character, that will be use as stepping stone for his/her main hero to win the tournament, they will set their skill to the lowest with hope their toons can beat his/her main hero when he/she decide to down honor, and will re take the honor when they decide to gain honor in tournament.
i'm not complain they set their skill to the lowest one, because there are a reset hammer that provided through the shop, so i think it's legal to set the skill on lowest state.
but create multi account is not fair to other user, because it can create:
-monopoly
-conspiracy
-other players quit from the game

@show up
when 1 hero  of the multi account heroes player in highlevel and have lowest skill (10-10-10-10)
he can make other toon, and support his new toon with victories, his new toon will be get high honor and high coins
honor ---> if continue will reach top 10 :)
honor ---> if not continue, stagnant
coins ---> will build up the basic skill, without doing any mission or training, can you imagine high level player level 250 with lowest skill (15-15-15-15) can give 2K coins for new players?
if one shoot go, 3 Vs 3 back to back attack will give 12K coins for new player, and it can build so many basic skill for new player without level up, and i'm sure in one day that new player can get more than 12K coins.
low level have high basic skill it's Wow ---> idea of the show up :)

my opinion and suggest:
-please re-assesment donut reward when invite new player ==>better if reward is turn off
-please re-assesment honor tournament method ---> league method with random players seem will be nice or shutdown honor tournament 
-remaining this game already huge developed has additional server and players, please add one or two staff/support  in 1, 2 or 3 servers to control (can ban /give warning) to any illegal thing that stated on TOS --- live event will be better

--

#23 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • World:AP1

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:32 PM

that is exactly why the dev's made the rule against multi-accounts... it is considered cheating to use multiple accounts to manipulate the game in that manner...

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...

Game SupportPosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users