I introduce a very t h i c c and aesthetic team name:
R E L E N T L E S S
For the sake of this not being deleted, let's stick to the protocol, aye.
ALTHOUGH THIS SERVER FORUM LOOKS DEAD/INACTIVE, TBH AND THIS IS COMIC SAN BECAUSE WHY NOT?
So, I have just started on this server since I haven't played this game since a couple years back in us2,
and lead a casual team to get top 70 in team honor despite starting while the other 'giant' teams had months of headstarts which I am still proud off.
Anyway, forget that, this is supposed to be a team presentation, which is supposed to sound more glamorous than team advertisement.
So, as I was saying, I have just started anew and created my own team when I got a few thousand coins above the 5K needed to create one. So the upgrade levels are horrible so far since I haven't had much time to save up for more money (especially since work is temporarily gone thanks to this hideout thingy and it used to boost my income a lot when I last played), so here're the incredibly low upgrade levels so far:
- I believe that this is just a game and that it doesn't matter whether you are active or not, whether you have boosters or not. Just chill, good luck, and have fun!
- I am and always will be (until I quit) be the leader of the team. It is up to my judgment whether you can be a capable advisor or not. My only requirement for this is for you to be active (like either as active or more active than me) and have to have a decent attitude.
- No such thing as min/max level to apply although I would prefer some lower-level people so I can level up and get stronger with them, but stronk high-level would be appreciated in carrying us hard in teamfights, lul.
- Duels against team members is okie, i'd just laugh at people who'd try to cry to me about it. If you don't wanna get picked on in duels, git gud.
- It would be required for people to donate every day they go online a minimum of at least 500 coins for peeps of levels <20 and 20, and at least 1000 coins for peeps higher than lvl 20. That is if anyone catches you online.
- Premium donations are unnecessary but will earn huge favor in my eyes (useful if you want to be say an advisor *wink*). Although I might politely ask people for them if the team is indeed in dire need of it.
Anyone interested just search the team at the rankings and request to join, y'all are welcome!