Halloween Drawing Contest
EVENT RULES – READ CAREFULLY!
• The drawing must be related to Halloween/Horror and Hero Zero
• You must use a paper and a pencil/colored pencils or felts
• The drawing/picture must be done by yourself
• To upload your drawing to the forum, you can scan or take a picture of it (maximum : 700*500 pixles)
• If you want to you can add some colors
• Your account name and server must be on your paper and be readable. Example: "SuperHero UK1"
• Only one entry per user
• Off topic posts will be deleted without notice
• Top 3 (winners) will be elected by the Hero Zero Moderator Team
- If your answer is considered off-topic, or does not respect rules (forum rules or contest rules, with username/server) it will be deleted without warning. Also be careful with the picture link: it must be a direct link without any ads. Please follow this tutorial if you don't know how to post pictures on forum: http://forum.us.hero...pload-an-image/
- It won't be possible to edit your participation. Edited answers will be disqualified.
- If you want delete your participation and make a new one, you'll have to signal it to the moderation team (you can use the "report" button).
- If the username/server does not exist or does not respect contest/forum/game rules, rewards will not be delivered.
- Multi accounts are not allowed, people who use it will be disqualified.
- Each person can only get 1 prize, in one account and only in one server.
- There are market/server restrictions, example: if you participate on UK forum contest, you can only ask for the reward on UK servers.
- Digital drawings are not allowed, only paper drawings are allowed.
After the announcement of contest winners, if you have any trouble or questions: you need to contact game support within the next 7 days (after credit date). Afterwards no corrections/changes will be made.
TOP 1 : 3 boosters level 3*(1 week) + 20 skills points + 100 energies
TOP 2 : 3 boosters level 3*(1 week) + 15 skill points
TOP 3 : 3 boosters level 3* (1 week) + 10 skill points
Consolation prize : 5 skill points
Note* : 3 boosters (1 week) = Work / mission / skill
• The prizes will be credited to all winners until 19th of November.
• After the credit is compelted a post will be added to the "Contest Announcement Topic", after that you have 7 days to contact the support team if you have any trouble.
• This event will take place between 30th October to 12th November.