Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLisbon, Portugal
  • World:AP1

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:33 PM

hz-en.png

Dear Heroes,

Summer is here, but you need a way to make some pocket money.
Great news! Yoyodine is hiring people for the summer.
Interested in joining our great company?

Here is a list of our job offers!
Please write a short cover letter (150 to 300 words) applying for one of the jobs, and tell us why you’ll be a great asset to our company.

Job List

Yoyo distributors in disgusting city center
Do you want to help make our company known? Then you can by giving away promotional yoyos in the disgusting city center. A sales pitch will be given to you along with the yoyo.

Window cleaner in Switzerland
Do you think you can make justice to our extraordinary headquarters by giving them the cleanest windows, despite the frozen cold? Try to make it in our cleaning team.

Vending Machine filler in Egypt
Do you know your way around a pyramid? You can haul a lot of soda without making them explode from too much shaking? You don’t care for the hottest temperatures? Then this is your chance.

Hotel Customer Service Representative, Yoyo Island
If you feel up to different heroic tasks, such as cleaning up the seafront, keeping an eye on buffet and towels, and bringing sun protection to our guests, you can apply for our hotel in Yoyo Island. At least the view will feel like a holiday.ay.

Explanation
•You only need to participate once to win the prize.
•You must choose one of the jobs. Then, you must write a short letter in order to take the job.
•Your letter should be between 150-300 words.
•The Event will run for 5 days ;)

Example
Job: Yoyo distributor :

Dear Michel and Michel,
I discovered with great joy that you offered a job in Humphreydale this year.
I live very near, and I already know your designated public. Since you started that yoyo-giveaway campaign, a lot of potential heros now hang out in my suburb. I also know very well the area, as my favorite pawn shop is there.
I’m good at motivating people, as a lot of people from the ranking list can attest. I recently motivated 200 of them for the Sci-fi Convention. I am sure I could give a good impression of your company to the loitering people from the city center.
Hoping you will choose me.

Correia, Server: UK1

Rules
•Each user can participate only once.
•Do not use multi-accounts, you will be disqualified from the Event.
•Each person can only get 1 prize, in 1 account and only in 1 server.
•Do not use illegal words, you will be disqualified.
•Copying a previous player’s letter is forbidden. You will be disqualified for plagiarism without warning by the moderator team. For this reason, editing is forbidden. Please check your work before posting.
• You can only get 1 reward in the entire Event (one reward per user, only).
• There are market/server restrictions, example: if you participate in UK forum Event, you can only receive a reward on UK servers.
•Once submitted, you cannot edit your posts. Edited answers will be disqualified.
• If there is an error in the spelling of your account name or server, use the “Report” button on your post to get the attention of a moderator. Explain what needs to be changed! A moderator will then review your request and fix the mistake.

Prizes
•All the participants will receive 7 days of 50% Skill Booster.

The timeline
•This Event will take place between the 15th of June and 19th of June
•Event prizes will be delivered until the 30 of June.

HAVE FUN!!!

hz-logo.png

#2 Guinever

Guinever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Team:Gravedad Zero
  • Character:Guinevere

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:14 AM

I applied to become a Window cleaner in the donuts production development office in Switzerland. I can see more than normal people. and besides liking height I have an acrobatic and martial body. with the advantages that I have from the top of the building besides doing work, I can survey the satisfaction of the population about donuts and provide data on the development of donuts. if I fall during work, I have a chance of surviving an accident because I have anacrobatic and martial body.
you know, customer satisfaction is number one.

AP1 Guinevere

the effort will NEVER lie to results.

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#3 Mistah

Mistah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Alpha T
  • Character:Male

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:45 AM

Job : Hotel Customer Service Representative

Dear Hero Zero Team,

I am too merry to have the knowledge that you have job opportunities available at Yoyo Island! I am in love with the island itself. I have plenty knowledge of the island. Hence that is a positive factor crucial for a representative, to know about his surroundings! And as a bonus, I even clean very thoroughly. I do most of the chores at home, so I have a skill in that area too. I am great at talking too, which will convince the customers otherwise  ;). I am really hoping that you'll provide the job to me, because I am passionate for it. When's the last time you've seen someone being passionate about being a Hotel Representative? 

Anxiously waiting for your reply,

Best of Regards,

Mistah

Server: AP1

• FaithfulAizen likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users