• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NitzanHavoc

NitzanHavoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

How come the forum doesn't have any? Like, if I want to know which stat affects damage/hit/crit/evade and so on... if there is a thread that I've missed, where is it? I've been gussing so far...
Thanks

#2 Vaquera

Vaquera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • World:AP1

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:50 AM

Here I copy some tips about the basic stats that the user caprica posted in the US forum:

Q: How do stats work? How are stat costs calculated?

stats are cheap to buy at first and in lower levels, but the price point increases dramatically as you progress - usually more so than your income does.

the price per stat point is determined by
- how many BASE points you have already purchased. 

Stats are used to determine the outcome of 3 different activities within Hero Zero: Fighting Missions, Special Missions, and PvP (dueling/team battles). The Four Stats are:

Strength - is used to calulate damage (1 str = 1 damage)
Stamina - is used to calculate HP (1 stam = 10 hp)
Brain - is used to calculate Critical Hit % (Ratio of players Brain/opponents brain) min 5% - max 60%
Intuition - is used to calculate how often you dodge or are dodged (Ratio of player/opponent) min 5% - max 40%

Stat costs are calculated based on ONLY the # of points you have purchased, the costs are unaffected by free points (from level/deed/training), your current level or any boosters.

Stats are currently only purchaseable with IN GAME currency(coins)

points added by free skill points (deed rewards), training, items, boosters or team upgrades do not affect cost.

I hope it helps!

• NitzanHavoc likes this

#3 NitzanHavoc

NitzanHavoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:33 AM

Thank you Vaquera, very helpful! :)
  • Vaquera likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users