#1 incredible9

incredible9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:19 AM

Hello! Here are some tips on your stats.

To start, here is the lowdown on the stats in HeroZero:

(NOTE: All of these stats are used only in duels, team fights, villain attacks, gang fights, and fight missions.) I classify this stats into two types: offensive and defensive.

Strength

This stat determines your average damage (besides your missiles and weapons that is) . If you want your opponent to be knocked down quickly, then focus on increasing this stat. This is an offensive stat.

Stamina

This stat determines your Hit Points (HP), making you tougher (Read: You can sustain more hits.) If you don't want to get defeated that easily, then focus on increasing this stat.

Brain

This stat determines how often you can land a critical hit at your opponent. If you don't know what a critical hit is, then you should play more games. A critical hit is a hit that has way more damage than the average damage expected. I don't recommend that you focus on increasing this stat, instead increase it occasionally so that your opponents won't land many critical hits on you. This is an offensive stat.

Intuition

This stat increases your chance to dodge your opponents attacks. If you keep on increasing this stat, there's a chance that your opponent would not land a single hit on you! If you want this to happen, then start increasing this stat!

WAYS OF INCREASING YOUR STATS

*Training

*Levelling up

*Wearing better items

*Using skill boosters

*Joining a team/ Increasing your teams facilities of your team

My advice is try to balance all your stats when you can.

credit = fireboy

• BraveHeart likes this

#2 BraveHeart

BraveHeart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

i like the effort :D 

346oxu1.png

We Must Be Brave